Monday, January 24, 2005

Shatner's Bassoon

I was reading the Observer Music Bit on the train yesterday, and inside, to my consternation, popular Electro-twiddle band Lemon Jelly were interviewing Shatner. Or maybe it was the other way round. I was so excited I almost pulled the passenger communication device. And then, I read that on Lemon Jelly's upcoming album ('64 - '95), there will be a track featuring Shatner. It was all I could do to maintain my sanity. Apparently Shatner met Lemon Jelly when he was recording his Has Been album, and they got along famously.

You might think I am sad for liking Shatner but liking him is like liking olives, I recommend it. The good thing about Shatner is that he sincerely believes he's Leonardo Da Vinci, watch Star Trek V (Shatner's Citizen Kane) and you will see what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home