Monday, November 28, 2005

Mr and Mrs Smith

I am sorry but I'll need a bit of context to explain how dogshit this movie is. I'd been climbing in the Himalayas with a group of hairy lads and was in a state of utmost lady-deprivation; no women for a month. The thought of a finely-shaped ankle got me a bit giddy towards the end. Let alone a glimpse of knee. So, when I got on the plane on the way back, and this movie was playing, I sensed an opportunity for a bit of an illicit thrill. Because Angelina Jolie, the crack cocaine of femininity, was in it. Or I'm sure I could have fantasised about Brad Pitt, he's pretty enough.

Well, I could only watch about 15 minutes of it, it was so fucking awful. Normally I watch all of the movies I review on this site, but I need to make an exception here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home