Saturday, November 11, 2006

Breaking and Entering

This is the new Sam Minghella comedy, and let me tell you, it's pretty funny stuff. Jude Law plays a north London architect, who takes an interest in a young thief, and then starts boffing the thief's mum, who is a Bosnian Muslim, played by Juliette Binoche! At this point I was laughing really hard at Law's brilliant deadpan delivery, and then these people who I can only describe as cinema goons came down the aisle and asked me to leave. I pointed out that I had paid nine pounds fifty, and bought a load of pick and mix, and they ought to be more considerate of their patrons. At this point the smaller one gave me vouchers for TWO free tickets, and said I could have as much pick and mix as I could fit into a bag, "just so long as you fuck right off, sir."

You can't ignore value like that. When I got back home Dave told me it was supposed to be a serious movie, which explains quite a lot. With this in mind the film recieves the shit rating, but it is a good for a handful of stale cola bottles if you enjoy yourself enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home